DevOps Engineer with almost 10 years of diverse working experience in the IT field. Excellenttroubleshooting and problem analysis skills with the ability to learn new
processes andtechnologies quickly. I have an independent, self-managing work ethic with the ability to balancemultiple priorities and deadlines. Strong time
management, attention to detail, and the capacityto stay cool under pressure.
- Advise customers regarding maintenance of software updates.
- Conduct monthly research to test out new open-source GitOps tools.
- Create deployable pipelines using the latest CI best practices with GitLab CI and Bitbucket.
- Deploy and maintain Infrastructure as Code with Terraform.- Develop scalable cloud infrastructure on AWS & GCP with Kubernetes.
- Manage bare-metal deployments in customer datacenters (Ansible Tower and MaaS)
- Set up monitoring of applications and infrastructure with alerts using Grafana and Prometheus.- Use GitOps workflow for managing and deploying Kubernetes clusters
(ArgoCD, FluxCD, andTerraform).
- Assisted the business to recover from a ransomware attack.
- Deployed FOG in a quick manner as an imaging solution to re-image ~100 of workstations that havebeen compromised.
- Implemented Jira Service Desk as a ticket system.
- Led a migration project to change 40 Sonicwall firewall with Cisco Meraki security appliance.
- Managed O365/Exchange Online/SharePoint Online for 950 users.- Setup Veeam as a backup solution for virtual servers/O365 infrastructure.
- Coordinated and led the relocation of a server room.
- Deployed and managed Linux based systems with Ansible:.Kubernetes cluster used for deep learning training.MooseFS storage cluster (500TB capacity).Monitoring solution (Grafana/Zabbix).Network 10GbE based on a Cisco infrastructure.Virtual Machine Manager cluster (Proxmox)
- Documented, configured, maintained IT infrastructure: backup and disaster recovery plan, Linux &Windows servers, storage cluster, Virtualization cluster, VoIP system.- Ensured all employees are equipped with the hardware and software resources they need bydeploying images with Windows MDT
- Managed:.Expenses such as ISPs, equipment vendors, subscriptions etc..Gsuite for emails and cloud storage..Windows Server 2016 servers with AD, DFS, DNS, DHCP, GPO, WSUS roles.
- Maintained an inventory of equipment, service contracts, warranties, licenses and maintenanceagreements.- Secured network by monitoring access and enforcing policies and security baselines- Used Agile/Scrum methodology daily